How do you feel today?
ESL Conversation Questions:
- Are you a sensitive person? Are you more or less emotional than other people? What makes you think so?
- Can you control your emotions well? How?
- When are emotions a problem?
- What is a crime of passion? Can you understand why feelings could cause someone to commit a crime?
- Are you generally a positive person or a negative person?
- Do you find it easy to explain your feelings to another person? If not, why is it difficult?
- What makes you feel best? Why?
- Is there a limit to how often we can feel good? In other words, if you feel good now, does that mean you will feel bad at some time later?
- Is sadness always a bad feeling? Are there good types of sadness and bad types of sadness? Give an example if you can.
- What makes you feel sad?
- If you’re feeling down, how can you make yourself feel better?
- What is the saddest movie, song, or story that you know?
- What makes you feel nervous? How can you calm your nerves?
- Are you excited about anything coming up in the near future?
- Have you felt satisfied recently? What made you feel that way?
- What do you do to stay awake when you feel very sleepy?
- Do people know how you feel by looking at your face? Are you good at hiding your emotions?
- What is the best way to deal with feelings of anger?
- When do you feel most energized? What do you like to do with that energy?
- Have you been in love? What is it like to be in love?
- Which is more powerful between feelings of love and feelings of hate?
- Can you easily tell how other people are feeling? How useful is this ability?
- What is emotional intelligence? How emotionally intelligent are you?
- Are women more emotional than men? Or is that just a stereotype?