Which website do you visit most often? What do you do there?
ESL Conversation Questions:
- How many hours per day do you spend online? Is it too many?
- Do you go online more on your phone or more on a computer? What are the benefits of each?
- What is your preferred search engine? Why is it the best?
- How often do you search the internet for an answer to a trivial question?
- There is a lot of information on the internet. How do you know which information is accurate?
- Do you worry about online security? What are the risks of being online?
- How old should a child be before they are allowed to use the internet?
- Do you know anyone who never uses the internet? Why don’t they use it?
- Do you have any experience running a blog or building a website? Talk about it.
- By using the internet, do you feel connected? Connected to what or whom?
- Is your internet fast enough? How do you feel when the internet is working slowly?
- When was the last time you had no internet access? What were you doing?
- Do you do online shopping? What do you like to buy online and what do you prefer to buy in a store?
- Which Social Network Services do you use these days? Why do you prefer those over other SNS?
- What is your favorite smartphone app? What do you do with it?
- Have you played online games? What did you play?
- Have you tried online dating? What is good and bad about online dating?
- Have you ever met someone online and then met them in person? Were they like you expected them to be?
- Many services are online these days. Which parts of our lives will never be online?
- Are you interested in online business? Have you thought about starting your own? In which area?