Describe the clothes you are wearing today. Use as many adjectives as you can.
ESL Conversation Questions:
- Do you have a favorite item of clothing? What is it? Why do you like it? When do you wear it?
- What is your favorite color to wear? How many items of clothing do you have in this color?
- How important is color co-ordination to you? Do your clothes always match?
- How do you feel about men wearing pink?
- Do you change your clothes often? Or do you tend to wear the same clothes all day?
- How often should clothing be washed? How often do you wash your clothing?
- What is the traditional clothing of your country? How often do people dress traditionally these days?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform for work or school? What are the pros and cons of wearing uniforms?
- Which sports team has the best looking uniform? Do you think it helps them play well?
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? How many does a person need?
- Do you wear shoes that make you taller? Why?
- Will you wear something uncomfortable just because it looks good?
- Are you interested in fashion? How do you learn what is in fashion and what is out of fashion?
- Have you ever been to a fashion show? If not, would you like to go to one? Why or why not?
- Which celebrity has the best sense of style?
- Is fashion art? What is your opinion?
- How often do you go shopping for clothes? Do you buy new clothes when the season changes?
- Do you buy clothes online? Why or why not?
- Where is the best place to shop for clothes in your town?
- What do you with clothes you no longer wear?
a) Take turns naming a color until someone cannot name a color within five seconds.
b) Together, name all the colors visible in the room or out the window.
ESL Conversation Questions:
- What is your favorite color?
- Do colors affect your mood? What colors make you feel happy or sad?
- Do you think about color when you buy clothes? Are your clothes various colors, or do you tend to dress in certain colors more than others?
- Are you good at matching colors? Which colors go well together?
- What things cause people to go red?
- How important is color coordination to you? Do you have matching clothes and possessions?
- Have you ever dyed your hair a different color? Why did you change it? What color did you go?
- What colors are the uniforms of your favorite sports team? Do you like the uniforms?
- Does anything make you see red? What kind of behavior makes you really angry?
- What is the best color for a fast sports car?
- Some people believe a red sky at night indicates the weather will be good the next day. Do you agree with them?
- How do you describe the color of your skin? Do you do anything to make your skin lighter or darker?
- Which country has the best combination of national colors?
- Do you care about the colors of your food? What colors don’t you like to eat?
- We can see many colors in the natural environment. Which are the most spectacular?
- What makes you feel blue?
- Some people think pink is a feminine color. Is it okay for men to wear pink?
- Is there a black sheep in your family? What makes them seem different?
- Do you enjoy black and white movies? Why or why not?
- What does seeing a rainbow mean to you?