Answer the following questions using can and
can’t to express ability.
Try to continue each conversation naturally.
- Can you ride a bicycle?
- Can you swim?
- Can you write your name without looking at the paper?
- Can you stand on one foot for more than 30 seconds?
- Can you write with your left hand?
- Can you hold your breath for a minute?
- Can you remember their names when you meet new people?
- Can you cook anything delicious?
- Can anyone you know fly a plane?
- Can you tell if it will rain soon? How do you know?
- Can you sing?
- What can you do better than other people?
- What subject can you understand more easily than other people?
- What kind of human behavior can’t you understand?
- What can’t you do at all?
- What food can’t you eat? Why can’t you eat it?
- What can you draw?
- Why can’t you slam dunk a basketball? Or can you?
- Why can’t you get perfect scores on every test and exam?
- Who can you easily relax around?
- Who in your life can you go to for advice?
- Who can’t you trust?
- When can you sleep? Can you sleep at any time?
- Where can you fall asleep? Do you have to be in your own bed?
- Where can we see beautiful scenery?
- Where can I go to get a bargain?
- How can a person be safe if they are outside at night?
- How can I get to a convenience store from here?
- How can we know when a dog is happy or sad?
- How can I learn English more quickly?