Causative Passive Conversation Questions
Answer the following questions using causative passive where it's
appropriate. Continue your conversation naturally, if possible.
- Do you still get photos developed and printed?
- When was the last time you had dinner cooked for you?
- How often do you have your teeth checked by a dentist?
- Is there grass at your house? Do you have your lawn mowed?
- How often do you have clothes dry-cleaned?
- Where do you go to get your hair cut?
- Have you had your fortune told? Talk about it.
- Would you like to have your house professionally cleaned?
- Do you get your health checked regularly? Why or why not?
- When was the last time you had your photo taken professionally?
- Do you get your nails done? Where?
- Do you have your windows washed or do you wash them yourself?
- How often should a car owner have their car checked by a mechanic?
- How often do you have packages delivered to your home?
- What was the result the last time that you had your eyesight checked?
- Which piece of clothing would you like to have made for you?
- Have you got your heart broken?