Try to answer each question with a comparative adjective and then
continue your conversation naturally.
- Which foods are healthier than bread?
- Which of these is better for your health: eating healthy or working out?
- Are there many foods that are spicier than curry? What are they?
- Which drinks are sweeter than fruit juice?
- What’s saltier, potato chips or pretzels?
- Which countries are bigger than the United States?
- Which countries have larger populations than this one?
- Which of these cities is closer to here: Paris, New York, or Moscow?
- What materials are harder than wood?
- Who is taller than you in your family?
- Has anyone been kinder to you than your own family?
- Who might be smarter than you in this room?
- Who is faster at answering these questions than you?
- Which color is more fashionable than others this year?
- Which animal looks stranger - the elephant or the giraffe?
- Could you run faster than a cow?
- What’s more dangerous than a gun?
- What is more refreshing than a cold drink of water on a hot day?
- What’s more relaxing than lying on a soft bed?
- Which forms of communication are slower than email?
- Which companies are more valuable than Microsoft?
- Who sings better than Celine Dion?
- Can you think of a movie that is more exciting than Titanic?
- Which of these is more deadly: lightning, tornados or earthquakes?
- Which planets are closer to Earth than Neptune?