Heroes Conversation Questions
When did you last feel scared? What scared you?
- People say that bravery is being scared of doing something and doing it anyway. Do you agree?
- Are you a brave person?
- What does the word ‘hero’ mean to you?
- Who are the heroes of your country or culture according to most people? Do you agree that those people are heroes?
- Do you have any personal heroes? What makes them special to you?
- If a person does something impressive in science, sport or culture, should we consider them a hero?
- If a soldier dies fighting for his or her country, are they automatically a hero?
- Has anyone you know received a medal from the government or a branch of the military? What for?
- What’s the difference between a hero and a superhero?
- Do you watch superhero movies? Why or why not?
- Who is your favorite superhero from comics books or movies? Why do you like them?
- If you could have one superhero power, which one would you want to have?
- Superheroes usually wear unique uniforms. What do you think about the way they are dressed? Do they need to be dressed that way?
- Which comic book publisher has better superheroes and stories? Is it DC? Is it Marvel?
- Are we all the heroes of our own life stories?
- Who is your favorite villain from any movie? What makes them a great villain?
- Are there real people in the world that seem like villains? Who are they?
- When a person does something like rescuing a child from a burning house, they often say that anyone would have done the same thing in that situation. Is it true that any of us could be a hero?