Irregular Simple Past Conversation Questions
Answer the following simple past tense questions. Try to use full sentences.
The main verbs used in these questions have irregular simple past tense endings.
- What did you bring with you today?
- What time did you come here today?
- What did you do last night?
- A man is feeling ill. What did he drink last night?
- What did you eat for dinner last night?
- What did you get for your birthday? How did you feel?
- When you last saw money on the ground, what did you do?
- Have you ever flown on an airplane? Where did you fly to?
- Where did you go on the weekend?
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Did you have a good time on your last vacation?
- What time did you leave your house this morning?
- Have you ever ridden a horse? Where and when did you ride it?
- Who won the last FIFA World Cup?
- Have you lent money to another person? How much did you lend?
- Who is the person you most recently met for the first time?
- Are you good at making things? What did you make that you're proud of?
- Have you lost something valuable? What did you lose? Did you find it?
- What was the last book that you read?
- What did you say?
- How many hours did you sleep last night?
- How did the fish get home?
- What did your parents teach you?
- What did you think about me when we first met?
- Why did you wear those clothes today?
- Did you write anything down today? What did you write?