Where is the nearest place to get a cup of coffee? How is the coffee there?
- Do you drink coffee? How many cups do you drink per day?
- When do you drink coffee? Do you drink it at the same time every day?
- How do you feel if you want a cup of coffee but can't have one?
- Are you addicted to caffeine? Is it a problem?
- How do you like your coffee? Black or white? Sugar or no sugar?
- Many people think espresso is too bitter. Can you drink it?
- Do you like other foods or drinks when they are coffee flavored? How about coffee cake? Or coffee flavored milk?
- How do you feel when you drink coffee?
- How do you feel when you drink too much coffee?
- What food goes well with coffee?
- Have you ever used an espresso machine? Can you make a good coffee?
- Do you drink coffee for the taste, or because you need a pick-me-up?
- Many people drink coffee to feel alert. Is there a better way to increase your concentration? How?
- Where do you most like to drink coffee? Do you have a favorite café?
- Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Describe what it looks like.
- Is a café a good place to go on a date? What are the pros and cons of a café environment when you are trying to get to know someone?
- Is coffee overpriced? How much do people pay for coffee in your country?
- Are you willing to pay a little more for organic or fair trade coffee? Why or why not?
- Are there any substitutes for a cup of coffee? How about a cup of tea? How about a can of cola?
- Do you prefer coffee from any particular coffee producing nation, such as Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Ethiopia, or Kenya?