How do you feel today? How much energy do you have these days?
ESL Conversation Questions:
- Are you a healthy person? How often do you get sick?
- What are the best ways to avoid getting sick?
- Do you take vitamins? Do they really help people, or do they just have a placebo effect?
- How often do you get a medical check-up? How often should people get a check-up?
- Do you ever wear a face mask in public? Do you wear it to protect yourself or others?
- What healthy habits do you have (such as washing your hands before eating)?
- Have you ever broken a bone? What happened?
- Kids get injured often and seem to recover quickly. How well do you recover from bumps and bruises these days?
- Do you trust doctors? Completely? Why or why not?
- Who is the healthiest person you know? What do they do to stay healthy?
- What is more important to take care of: mental health or physical health?
- People sometimes say that ‘laughter is the best medicine’. What do you think this means? Do you agree?
- In your country, which traditional remedies or herbal medicines are popular?
- Have you tried acupuncture? If so, did it help you? If not, would you like to try it?
- Have you ever been faced with an emergency medical situation? What did you do?
- Do you feel squeamish when you see blood?
- Some people oppose vaccinations because they believe they are risky. Do you believe in being vaccinated?
- How do you feel about surgery? Would you consider having surgery that isn’t completely necessary, like plastic surgery?
- What foods are good for your health? How important is a person’s diet to keeping them healthy?
- Lifespans are getting longer. How long do you expect your generation will live on average?
- What are the differences between traditional Eastern and Western medicine?
- How do companies in your country treat sick workers? Do employees receive paid leave to help with recovery from sickness?