What have you eaten today?
ESL Conversation Questions:
- Do you enjoy eating? Why?
- How many meals do you eat each day? Do you ever skip meals?
- Which foods are you bored with eating?
- What do you think when a person makes a lot of mess while eating?
- Do you eat a healthy diet? Do you eat too much or too little of any type of food?
- What does your family do while eating dinner? Do you sit around a dinner table?
- What is special about eating with another person?
- What is the best type of food to eat on a date?
- It is said, “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. What does this mean? Do you think it’s true?
- People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Agree or disagree?
- Do you snack? What is your favorite thing to snack on?
- How often do you eat out? Is this more or less than the average person, in your opinion?
- What kind of restaurants do you like?
- Do you mind eating alone? Or do you usually try to eat with another person?
- Which eating tool is best? Chopsticks, knife and fork, or hands? Why?
- Do you ever eat a midnight snack? What do you like to eat late at night?
- Do you eat because you feel bored? What’s wrong with doing that?
- How do you know when to stop eating? Have you ever eaten too much?
- In your culture, do you say anything special before or after eating? To whom?
- What do think about eating disorders such as Anorexia and Bulimia? Are they common? How serious are they?