Answer the questions with a noun made from the verb or adjective in bold. Follow your answer with at least one sentence of further explanation. Continue your conversation if possible.
- How do you feel when your friends argue over things that seem unimportant?
- Imagine you lend something valuable to a friend, and they are careless with it. What do you think?
- If one person doesn’t intend to kill another person, but through their actions a person dies, can we call them a murderer?
- When you see a menu with many delicious options, is it hard to decide what to eat?
- Some people collect things as a hobby. How about you?
- If you try to do difficult things, it’s likely that you’ll fail sometimes. Is that okay?
- Is the goal of life to feel happy? Or is there more to it?
- Are humans still evolving? If so, what’s the next step?
- What do you do when you disagree with someone?
- How would you feel if a good-looking person invited you out on a date?
- What are you afraid of?
- People believe in a wide variety of things. Why is this?
- How would you react if you heard aliens were attacking earth?
- Some people perform well when they are under pressure. How about you?
- Think about your immediate family members. How are you similar?
- Did Christopher Columbus discover America?