Answer the questions by making a verb from a noun in bold. Follow your answer with at least one sentence of further explanation. Continue your conversation if possible.
- How often do you visit Google? What kinds of things do you look for?
- Have you been the host of a party? Talk about it.
- Have you used Skype or FaceTime? Who did you call?
- What’s the biggest job that you’ve put in a Xerox machine? Did it finish copying without a problem?
- Can you name a recent download on your computer?
- Has anyone you know gone through a divorce?
- Have you sent mail through the postal service recently?
- When you meet a person in real life, do you add them as a friend on social media?
- Are you in contact with any of your childhood friends?
- Do you send a lot of messages? To whom?
- How do you feel when a person directs a smile at you?
- Do you use a brush or a comb on your hair? How often?
- How many emails do you send in an average week? Who do you send them to?
- These days, most people have a calculator on their smartphone. Do you use yours? For what?
- Do you eat the peel when you eat an apple? How about when you eat an orange?
- In team sports, why does the coach sometimes make a player sit on the bench?
- Have you ever made a map for someone? Of which place or area?
- Do you give more compliments or criticism?