Answer the following questions and use the passive voice where it's
- What have you been given lately?
- Have you or a friend ever been attacked or robbed? What happened?
- Why does your hair look like that? What was done to it?
- Have you ever been recorded with an audio or video recorder? What were you doing?
- What condition is your home in? When was it built? What has been done to it lately? Has it been damaged?
- What is usually eaten for breakfast in your country?
- What is usually consumed at parties in your city?
- What could be done to this room to make it nicer?
- What will be said about you when you are gone? What do you hope will be said?
- Are teenagers given too much freedom these days? Do they need to be controlled?
- What should be done about air and water pollution?
- What do you like to be called by friends? What are you called by your family?
- Has your English ability been tested lately? How was it tested?
- Have your teeth been checked by a dentist recently? If so, what condition were they in? If not, why not? When was your last check-up?
- Some people think the moon landing was faked. What do you think?
- You leave something that you plan on eating in your fridge, but later you find that it is gone. Who was it probably eaten by?
- Where is your car or bike parked?
- A hungry man steals a loaf of bread. How should he be punished?