Explain why you think each of the following personality traits is either positive or negative: confidence, bossiness, humility, dependability, optimism.
- Who are you?
- What is your best personality trait?
- What is your main weakness? Are you trying to overcome it?
- Do people fall in love with good looks or with a great personality?
- Do you have a positive or negative attitude?
- Is it possible for a person to be too positive or too happy?
- What personality traits does a leader need?
- How does one person's character affect the personalities of surrounding people? Are you influenced by people you know? Give an example.
- Do you try to be a friendly person? Why or why not?
- How are male and female personalities different?
- Do all people have a combination of good and bad characteristics? Or are some people all good or all bad? How about Mother Teresa? How about Adolf Hitler?
- What does 'nice guys finish last' mean? Do you agree?
- Is your character similar to your mother or father's character? In what ways are you like them and in what ways are you different?
- How does birth order affect personality? What qualities does a first-born child have? What about the last-born child in a big family? How about an only child?
- Do countries have personalities? What is the dominant personality of some countries you know? How about Canada? How about Italy?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or somewhere in the middle?
- What is charisma? Do you know any charismatic people?
- Can people change their personality if they want to? Do you know anybody who has changed theirs?
- What is your blood type? Do you think personality is related to blood type?
- What is your star sign? What does it say about you?