Do you have a pet? Describe your pet to your partner.
If you don't have a pet, do you want one? What kind of pet would you like to get?
- Which animals make the best pets? Why?
- Did you have pets as a child? What does having a pet teach children?
- Do you wonder what animals are thinking? What thoughts do they have?
- Which pets should sleep outside at night? Which pets should stay inside at night?
- Would you allow your pet to sleep on your bed? Why or why not?
- Some animals shed their fur or make other kinds of mess. How can a pet owner keep their house clean?
- Which pets can be let free outside? Which pets need to be controlled on a leash?
- Have you ever lost a pet? What happened?
- Sometimes a pet leaves their home and returns days later. What do you think they do on these journeys?
- Are you allergic to any animals? If so, how does your body react when you meet them?
- Some pets and pet owners seem to talk to each other. Do you think people and their pets can communicate?
- Some pet owners prefer to see themselves as parents to their 'children', the pets. What do you think about this?
- Dogs are sometimes dressed in clothes or decorated. What do you think when you see a dog wearing a sweater or a dog with purple hair?
- Pets need food, medical treatment, and other things that can cost money. Are you happy or reluctant to spend money on your pet?
- How important is your pet's food? Are you concerned about the quality of food your pet eats?
- Some people let their dog lick their face and lips. What do you think about this?
- Some animals are social and need time with their owners or other animals. Which animals are the most social? How long can they be left alone?
- Your neighbor has a dog that constantly barks. What will you do about it?
- Cats and dogs are the most common types of pets. What are some unusual or exotic pets that you have heard of?
- Some people prefer to rescue a pet that has been abandoned or is otherwise unwanted. What do you think about this? Would you buy a pet from a pet store?