Present Continuous Conversation Questions
Answer the following present continuous questions. Try to use full sentences.
- What are you doing right now? How are you feeling today?
- What is happening in this room? Who is sitting down and who is standing up?
- What are you thinking about?
- Who are you talking with?
- What are you studying these days?
- Are you holding anything in your hands?
- Are you watching anything good these days?
- What are you looking forward to these days?
- Outside on the street, what are people doing?
- In the sky, where is the bird going? What is the sun doing?
- Imagine under this building. What are the earthworms doing? What else could be happening?
- Imagine the cabin of an airplane. What are the flight attendants doing right now?
- In the jungles of Borneo and Sumatra, what are the orangutans doing as we speak?
- Think of a member of your family. Who are you thinking about? What are they doing at the moment?
- Imagine there is an alien spaceship near earth. What is it doing? What are the aliens doing?
- How is the weather changing these days? (It is getting…)
- When are you going home?
- What are you doing tonight?
- Who are you meeting this weekend?
- Are you doing anything tomorrow?
- What are you having for dinner? Who is making it?
- What are you giving me for my next birthday?
- Where are you going on vacation?
- Are your friends getting together any time soon?