Valentine's Day Conversation Questions
Are you a romantic person?
- What is the meaning of Valentine's Day in your country? What happens on this day?
- Is Valentine's Day more for men or women? Explain your answer.
- Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day? What will you do?
- Which traditional gift would you rather receive: chocolates, flowers, or a card with a personal message?
- Is Valentine's Day only about romantic love? Or is it a good occasion to celebrate friendship as well?
- Do you like romantic movies? What is your favorite romantic movie?
- Some couples have a song that is especially important to their relationship. Have you had this kind of romantic song?
- Have you ever received a Valentine's Day card or gift from a secret admirer? How did it make you feel?
- Is Valentine's Day the most romantic day of the year? If not, what day is?
- What is the most romantic thing you have done for another person?
- Valentine's Day is promoted by companies whose only interest is making money. Discuss whether you agree or disagree.
- Describe your perfect Valentine's Day date.
- How should a single person spend Valentine's Day? What do you suggest?
- Do you enjoy playing cupid? Do you try to introduce people in the hope they will make a love match?
- What color is love?
- Some restaurants charge higher prices on Valentine's Day. Are you willing to pay more to dine out on this day?
- How do you deal with unwanted romantic attention?
- Is a romantic gesture more powerful on Valentine's Day or on another day of the year?