Describe the clothes you are wearing today. Use as many adjectives as you can.
ESL Conversation Questions:
- Do you have a favorite item of clothing? What is it? Why do you like it? When do you wear it?
- What is your favorite color to wear? How many items of clothing do you have in this color?
- How important is color co-ordination to you? Do your clothes always match?
- Are certain colors more suitable for men and certain colors more suitable for women?
- Do you change your clothes often? Or do you tend to wear the same clothes all day?
- How often should clothing be washed? How often do you wash your clothing?
- What is the traditional clothing of your country? How often do people dress traditionally these days?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform for work or school? What are the pros and cons of wearing uniforms?
- Which sports team has the best looking uniform? Do you think it helps them play well?
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? How many does a person need?
- Do you wear shoes that make you taller? Why?
- How often do you go shopping for clothes? Do you buy new clothes when the season changes?
- Do you buy clothes online? Why or why not?
- Where is the best place to shop for clothes in your town?
- What do you do with clothes that you no longer wear?
- Will you wear something uncomfortable just because it looks good?
- Which celebrity has the best sense of style?
- Are you interested in fashion? How do you know what is in fashion and what is out of fashion?
- Is fashion art? What is your opinion?
- Have you ever been to a fashion show? If not, would you like to go to one? Why or why not?