Common Phrasal Verb Conversation Questions
Make sure you understand the meaning of the question, and then try to answer by using the phrasal verb in bold. Continue your conversation naturally.
- What are you looking forward to these days?
- Do you have any work or study to catch up on this weekend?
- Do you usually drop off quickly at night?
- When something is broken in your home, who sorts out the problem?
- When something is difficult, do you give up easily?
- If someone cuts you off when you’re in the middle of a sentence, do you get annoyed?
- Do you ever choke up while watching a movie?
- What signs tell you that you might be coming down with a cold?
- Where do you usually hang out with friends?
- How often do you work out? What exercises do you do?
- Who is someone in the world that you look up to?
- When you get dressed, what do you put on first? And next? And then?
- Do you prefer to eat in or eat out? Why?
- What do you look for in a romantic partner? Good looks? Intelligence? Something else?
- If your friends were feeling sad, how would you cheer them up?
- Which events or activities do you dress up for?
- Is it easy to get along with everyone? Or are some people too hard to get along with?
- How can a person get over heartbreak quickly?
- Who usually took care of you when you were a child?
- Which of your parents do you take after more?