List as many types of pollution or environmental damage as you can.
ESL Conversation Questions:
- How is the environment around you? Is it clean?
- Describe the most natural environment for a human being. Does your description match the environment you live in?
- What kind of pollution bothers you most on a day-to-day basis?
- What kind of pollution is worst for our health?
- What do you do with a piece of trash when there is no trash can near you?
- Should people who litter be fined? How much is an appropriate fine?
- Do you recycle? If so, what kinds of things do you recycle?
- What do you do to conserve energy?
- Do you try to buy environmentally friendly products? If so, please give some examples.
- How do you feel when you hear about global warming? Is there hope for the future?
- Do you believe human activities contribute to global warming? If so, what should we do about it? If not, what do you think causes global warming?
- Which type of energy is the most environmentally friendly? Do you use this type of energy? Why or why not?
- What is more important to you? Social issues or environmental problems?
- Have you ever donated your time or money to an environmental organization? Which organization did you help? What is their focus?
- How important is nature to you? Do you try to get close to nature?
- Where can a person go to breathe really fresh air?
- Which countries produce the most pollution?
- Which country has the most environmentally friendly reputation?