First Conditional Conversation Questions
Try to answer the following questions with a first conditional statement (if + present, future).
follow your statement with further explanation.
- What will you do if the fire alarm goes off?
- If someone in this room sees a mouse, what will happen?
- What will your family think if you shave your hair off and get a nose piercing?
- If your country goes to war with another country, what do you think you will do?
- What will you do with your time in bed if you break both your legs?
- What will you do if there is no food in your house when you get home tonight?
- What will happen if humans keep polluting the environment?
- What will happen if you forget your romantic partner’s birthday?
- Who will you tell if you win the lottery?
- When will you be able to retire if you save and invest wisely?
- When will you wake up tomorrow if tomorrow’s schedule is cancelled?
- How will you propose if you find a person that you want to marry?
- What will you do if you suddenly get a headache?
- What will you say if your ex calls you and wants to get back together?
- If there is no coffee at your home tomorrow morning, what will you do?
- What will you do if a drunk guy challenges you to a fight?
- What will you do if you get a poor grade on your next English test?
- What will you buy if you go shopping for clothes?
- What will you wear if you go on a date?
- If someone gives you flowers, what will you do?
- What will you do if a restaurant totally messes up your order?
- What will you do if aliens suddenly invade earth?
- What will you do if you notice half a worm in the apple you are eating?
- What will you do if your friend posts a video of you on the internet?
- How often will you work out if I pay for your gym membership?