Hypothetical Conversation Questions
Answer the following second conditional questions.
Use I would (I'd) to continue expressing the imagined (unreal) nature of the situation.
- What would you do if you found a bag of cash on the street?
- Where would you be right now if you could be anywhere?
- Who would you marry if you could marry anyone right now?
- What job would you do if all jobs paid the exact same amount of money?
- What would you do if your friend came to class with no pants on?
- How would you react if I told you there were a spider on your shoulder?
- How would you die if you could choose?
- What would you do if you heard someone saying bad things about your friend?
- What would you say if [person in this room] asked you out on a date?
- What would you do if someone pushed in front of you while you were waiting to be served at a cafe?
- What would you do if the TV news wanted to interview you?
- What would you do if you were the last person left on Earth?
- What would you do if you saw someone crying on the street?
- Where would you fly to if you had wings?
- What would you do if you thought two of your friends would make a great couple?
- What skill would you like to have if you could instantly receive it right now?
- What would you say if I told you I loved you?
- Who would you make disappear from history if you could?
- Who would you be if you could be anyone?
- What would you eat most often if every type of food were healthy?