Zero Conditional Conversation Questions
Try to answer the following questions with a zero conditional
statement (if/when + present, present).
follow your statement with further explanation.
- What happens if a person doesn’t sleep for 24 hours?
- What is the result when you eat something very cold?
- If you put a spicy pepper in your mouth, what happens?
- What happens to grass if there is no rain for a long time?
- What happens when people don’t exercise?
- What happens if you leave ice cream outside on a hot day?
- What do babies do when they are hungry?
- What do people do when they drink too much alcohol?
- What happens if a person touches a hot stove?
- If a dog senses danger, what does it do?
- What do people do when a performance finishes?
- What happens when there is an electricity blackout?
- What happens if you study hard?
- If you don’t store milk in the refrigerator, what happens to it?
- When you heat a marshmallow in a microwave, what happens to it?
- What happens if you talk loudly in a library?
- What happens if the police catch you speeding?
- What happens if you don’t recharge your phone?
- When a cat sees a mouse, what does it do?
- If the sky is red at night, how is the weather the next day?
- How do you feel when you don’t wear warm enough clothes?
- If you smile at a stranger, they usually do what?
- What happens if it rains heavily for several days?
- How do you feel if you forget a friend’s birthday?
- If you heat water to 100 degrees, what happens?
- When you add 7 to 3, what do you get?