Future Perfect Continuous Conversation Questions
Answer the following questions using the future perfect continuous verb tense. Try to continue your discussion naturally.
- It’s Saturday and your house smells good. What will you have been cooking?
- You arrange to meet a date at a restaurant, but they arrive one hour late. What will you have been thinking?
- There is a blackout and you have no power from 5pm to 10pm. When the power comes back on, what will you have been doing?
- Next year, you find you have gained weight. What will you have been doing?
- Otto comes out of the cinema and he’s smiling. What will he have been watching?
- You wake up from a dream about your days in high school. What and who will you have been dreaming about?
- Misty gets a job as a doctor. What will she have been studying before getting that job? How long will she have been studying for?
- You complete a triathlon. What will you have been doing for the past few hours?
- Your plane arrives in London. Will you have been sleeping on the flight?
- Your friend gives you a birthday present in July. Will you have been expecting it?
- Your friends come over to your house for a dinner party. How will you have been preparing for the event?
- If you wake up at your usual time tomorrow, how long will you have been sleeping?
- At the end of this year, how long will the leader of your country have been leading?
- When you arrive home tonight, how long will you have been commuting?
- At the end of this month, how long will you have been living in your current house?
- By the time an average person retires from work, how many years will they have been working?