Transportation Conversation Questions
What types of transportation are there? List as many as you can.
- What type of transportation do you prefer?
- How do you get to work or school?
- How long is your commute?
- What do you do on your regular commute? Do you listen to something? Do you watch videos or play games? Do you read?
- What is the most environmentally friendly form of transportation?
- Do you get motion sickness? Which types of transportation make you feel sick?
- What is good and bad about using public transport?
- How often do you take a taxi? What is the basic fare in your town or city?
- Have you used a ride-sharing service, or do you prefer to be the only passenger?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using private transportation such as a car?
- Does your city have a good public transportation system? What could be improved about it?
- How do people treat each other on public transportation in your city? For example, do people give up their seats to people who need them?
- Do you regularly fly places? How do you feel about flying?
- Can you sleep on transportation? How quickly do you fall asleep?
- Many big cities have a subway system. Which is the best subway system you have used?
- When you visit a new place, the transportation system can be confusing. What good or bad transport experiences have you had in a new place?
- How far or for how long are you willing to walk? Would you walk to the store if it’s 35 minutes away?
- How is the traffic in your town or city? How do you feel about traffic jams?
- Do you suffer from road rage? Have you seen any cases of people getting angry on the roads?
- Have you ever been in a traffic accident? What happened?
- What transportation method will be common 50 years in the future?